Monday, November 26, 2007

This cycle was a bust....

Well, my one percious egg did not get fertilized and my AF came the night before Thanksgiving! So I had to go in on Sat for baseline bloodwork and an ultrasound and boy was that interesting!! There were 2 ladies there that I've never met before and the one that did my bloodwork and us was like 80-90 years old and sooo slow. The us was probably like 15 mins long!!! Well, all I have to say is all is well, all of my meds are raised and I have to begin them today, cd5, so we'll see God-willing this will be our lucky cycle. I think I will ask for a trigger shot to be more percise and I will def do at least one IUI and question the benefits of a second back-to-back one. I will do all that we can to get you here into this world and most of, keeping the both of us healthy in the meantime! Well, I'll let you know what happens next week when I go in for monitoring.

No comments: